In this post view the Shikshak Sewa Aayog (Teachers Service Commission-TSC) Lower Secondary Level (Ni.Ma.Vi) Bigyapan 2079.
Government of Nepal, Shikshak Sewa Aayog advertisement of open competitive examination for lower secondary level, third category, teacher post – 2079.
This teacher Service Commission advertisement has been published to fill up permanent posts for the post of public school lower secondary level, third grade teachers through an open and inclusive competitive examination, interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications specified below should apply online through the Commission’s official online application system https://online.tsc.gov.np/.
1. Type of Exam:
(a) Written Examination (General and Subject-wise)
2. Examination Conduct:
(a) Date and Time of Conducting Written Examination (General) : 2079/12/18 at 1:00 PM.
(b) The date of the written examination (subject) will be fixed when the result of the general examination is published.
(c) Date, time and place of interview: The results of the written test (subjective) will be determined when the results are published.
3. Examination Center: Province No. 1 will be held in Morang, Madhesh Province’s Dhanushawagamati Province’s Makwanpur, Gandaki Province’s Kaski, Lumbini Province’s Dang, Karnali Province’s Surkhet and Sudurpaschim Province’s Kailali District. Other detailed information will be published later on the Commission’s website.
4. Application Fee: Rs. 7,000/ (at an additional rate of Rs. 500/- for each inclusive group) shall be paid
5. Last date of submission of application: 2079/10/24
6. Date of submission of application for payment of 6 double fees: up to 2079/11/02
7. Age limit of candidates:- Completed 18 years of age and not more than 40 years as on last date of submission of application
Shikshak Sewa Aayog Lower Secondary Level Bigyapan – 2079 Details
We will teach you how to fill online application for Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Lower Secondary Level. Shikashak Sewa Aayog opens advertisement for lower secondary. Follow thisl link/post and fill the Shikshak Sewa Aayog Online Application Form.
If you are preparing for Shikshak Sewa Aayog (Teacher Service Commission -TSC) Lower Secondary Level teacher then you should study the Lower Secondary Level (Ni. Ma. Vi.) exam syllabus published by TSC Nepal.
All subjects will have 50 objective questions of 100 marks each. Each question will carry 2 marks and total time will be 1 hour.