Public Service Commission (Lok Sewa Aayog) Nepal, today publishes various vacancies for Nayab Subba (Non-technical Class I Non-Gazetted Officer) or equivalent.
Advt No. 354/076-77
Application fee: Rs. 400 (plus 200 for every additional group and inclusive category)
Phase 1: All officers of the Commission except the Central Office. In addition, the examination center for ad hoc posts from the Public Service Commission, Jaleshwar will be conducted in Birhanj of Siraha district and Birgunj in Parsa district, and the examination center will be established in the headquarters of Dolpa and Humla districts.
Phase 2: Dhankuta, Jaleshwar, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Butwal, Surkhet and Dipayal offices as prescribed by the Commission.
Application Duty: The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 400 (four hundred) must be submitted. In the case of a candidate applying for additional advertising on behalf of the inclusive group, an additional group of Rs. 400 .- (Two hundred) additional customs. In addition, the candidate will have to submit the examination at the rate of Rs. 200 (two hundred) for each of the multiple clusters, depending on the cluster of services/groups selected in the online system.
Application Form and Location: Submitting Application Form Online: After submitting the form through the Commission’s Online Application System, click on the Payment tab view applied advertisement and click on the “Pay” link in the Apply List and then accept the Applicable Check.
After clicking on the Online Payment button in the box, click on the Connect IPS radio button with the voucher visible and click on the “Make a payment” button. You can sign in directly to your Connect IPS system and select your bank account.
How to submit a cash application through bank: After submitting the form through the Commission’s online application system, click on the Payment tab view applied advertisement and click on the “Pay” link in the Apply List.
Then tick the checkbox to approve the visible terms of the National Commercial Bank / Global IME. Bank / NIC You will have to click on one of the Asia Bank banks that you find suitable. After that, the voucher can be deposited by submitting the voucher to the nearest branch of the bank by clicking on the print button that will activate by tick the checkbox below the voucher. Said. As banks do not understand cash without vouchers, vouchers must be printed and taken along. The above-mentioned banks can offer cash from all branches of Nepal.
Application Duration: The date on which the candidate receives the Master ID and the business signal number received after submitting the application online, within the working hours of the last date of receipt of the deadline, on the day of the last date of receipt of the application.
Examination of diarrhea / double diarrhea should be compulsorily explained. Documents to be uploaded: Candidates must upload the documents specified in the advertisement, along with educational qualification, training, experience, business permit certificate, inclusive group opening document, online PDF format in the designated place of the online application system. All candidates will have to scan the front part of their citizenship certificate and upload it to JPG Format. The candidate himself must be fully accountable with respect to the details mentioned in the application.
Until 5/1/5, 2 years of age have not been exceeded and in the case of women and disabled candidates not exceeding 1 year. • In the case of permanent civil servants, the age limit will not be imposed.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Not ineligible as per Article 1 of the Civil Service Act, 19 and Article 2 of the Legislative Parliament Secretariat Act, 2, except as specified in Rule 2 of the Civil Service Rules, 2 and the Legislature-Parliament Secretariat Staff Administration Rule, 2. Qualified Individuals.
2) For Nepal Justice Service, Justice, Law and Government Advocacy Group: Certificate of Proficiency level from the recognized educational institution or the like.
2) For Nepal Foreign Service: Pass the certificate of proficiency certificate or similar from a recognized educational institution.
2) Nepal Administration Services for General Administration Group and Revenue Group: Passed the Certificate of Proficiency level or similar from a recognized educational institution.
2) For Nepal Administration Services, Accounting Group: Passing a Certificate of Proficiency in Management or Commerce from a recognized educational institution or passing a Certificate of Proficiency level in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics or Public Administration.
2) For Nepal Audit Service: Pass the Certificate of Proficiency level or similar in Business Administration or Commerce from a recognized educational institution.
2) For the Legislature-Parliamentary Services, General Administration Groups: Pass the Certificate of Proficiency level or similar from a recognized educational institution.