In Nepal Prahoro, applications are invited from Nepalese citizens who meet the following qualifications as the posts of Police Inspector and Police Assistant Inspector are to be filled in accordance with the provisions of inclusion through open competition towards the District Police Group.
- Candidates applying for the post of police inspector should apply online through Nepal Police’s Online Recruitment Management System (ORMS). To fill the application form online, it can be filled in Career Mitra Online Application of Nepal Police website www.nepalpolice.gov.np from https://careers.nepalpolice.gov.np.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Inspector of Police have to apply by paying a fee of Rs.10/- (in person).
1. Police Inspector
Number of Total Vacancy Posts: 96
- Open:- 52
- Amar/Ashakta Police Family:- 2
- Women:- 9
- Adivasi Janajati:- 12
- Madheshi:- 13
- Dalit:- 6
- Pichhadiyako kshetra: 2
- Online Application Fee:- Rs. 1,200/-(One Thousand Two Hundred Only.) Additional Fee for Mixed Group
- Applicants:- An extra 20% (i.e., Rs. 240/-) for each group.
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Number of Total Vacancy Posts:- 260
- Open:- 140
- Amar/Ashakta Police Family:- 5
- Women:- 23
- Adivasi Janajati:- 36
- Madheshi:- 33
- Dalit:- 17
- Pichhadiyako kshetra:- 6
- Online Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-(Five Hundred Only.) Additional Fee for Mixed Group
- Applicants:- An extra 20% (i.e., Rs. 100/-) for each group.
For more details view Vacancy Notice