Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy for Nayab Subba:- Lok Sewa Aayog has published the Job vacancy notice for Nayab Subba. Public Service Commission (PSC) has opened applications for promotion and open competition.
Section 24 D 1 A of the Civil Service Act 2049 (Fourth Amendment) for posts in the following services/groups/sub-groups of gazetted First Class Naib Subba or equivalent to be filled by promotion through seniority and performance evaluation
And according to sub-section 4 of section 14 of the Staff Adjustment Act 2075, potential candidates are informed to submit their application to the secretariat of the concerned promotion committee by the opening date 2079/11/02 with the details mentioned in the application form prescribed by the Public Service Commission.
The application form can be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website www.psc.gov.np.
Notice no. 906/079-80
Publication date: 27/09/2079
Public Service Commission has announced an open and inclusive competitive written examination for the posts of Civil Services Gazetted First Class (Non-Technical) and National Human Rights Service Assistant First Class.
Applications are invited from candidates who have qualified as follows, as the posts in the following services, groups, sub-groups and categories of civil service and national human rights service have to be filled through an open and inclusive competitive examination.
Candidates who meet the prescribed minimum qualifications should apply through the commission’s online application system psconline 1.psc.gov.np
1. Nepal Justice Service, Justice, Law and Government Lawyer Group: Passed Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
2. For Nepal Administration Service General Administration Group: Passed Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution
3. Nepal Administration Service, Revenue Group: Proficiency Certificate Level in Management, Commerce or Law from a recognized educational institution or Proficiency Certificate Level or equivalent in one of the core subjects of Economics, Public Administration Mathematics or Statistics.
4. Nepal Administration Service, Accounts Group: Proficiency certificate level in management or commerce from a recognized educational institution or equivalent in one of the core subjects of economics, mathematics or statistics or public administration.
5. Nepal Audit Service: Passed Proficiency Certificate level or class 10 plus 2 or equivalent in business administration or commerce from a recognized educational institution.
6. Federal Parliament Service, General Administration Group: Passed at Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
7. For the post of Hayek First Class, Naiva Subba: Passed from a recognized educational institution at the Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent.
8. For the post of Assistant First Class, Accountant: Proficiency Certificate level in Management or Commerce from a recognized educational institution or equivalent in Proficiency Certificate level with one of Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Public Administration as a core subject,
In case of Secondary Education Passed Examination (S.L.C.E.), the educational certificate with minimum D+ and Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A.) 1.6 in each subject (theoretical and practical) of class 11 and 12 will be recognized.
We will teach you how to fill online application for Public Service Commission (PSC). Lok Sewa Aayog opens advertisement for Kharidar, Nayab Subba, Adhikrit, healt sector and etc.