Lok sewa Aayog Dhankuta Office Dhankuta notice of Kharidar examination center 2079
Notice no. 96/079-80, dated 2079/09/07 Public Service Commission (PSC), Dhankuta Office Dhankuta Adv.No. 10008-10012/078-79 (Internal competition, Open and Inclusive), Ra.Pa.Ana second grade (non-technical), Karidar or similar post (second stage of candidates who have passed the first stage examination in case of open and inclusion group) will be conducted as per the pre-determined examination schedule.
- You will not be admitted to the exam without the admit card. Candidates who require a copy of the admit card must get it from Public Service Commission, Dhankuta Office, Dhankuta one day in advance.
- Only black ink pen / dot pen must be used in the answer book.
- Carrying mobile phones and other electronic devices in the examination hall is prohibited. When coming to the examination center, the examinees must bring with them a certificate of citizenship or a voter’s identity card or a vehicle driver’s license or a photo issued by a government office.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination center one hour before the commencement of the examination. And candidates should not crowd unnecessarily when entering and exiting the examination center.
- The instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination must be fully followed.