Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog, Karnali Pradesh, Birendranagar, Surkhet han been published vacancy for Assistant 4th level.
Advertisement of open and inclusive competitive written examination for non-technical/technical posts of various service groups of state civil services and local government services at level 4
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog, Karnali Pradesh, Birendranagar, Surkhet has advertised for filling up the posts through competitive examination in the following services, groups, sub-groups and levels of Aa.Pra., open and inclusive posts towards local government services.
Candidates who meet the specified minimum qualifications should apply through the commission’s online application system www.psconline.p1.gov.np.
Mode of Examination: Written, Computer Skill Test/Practical Test and Interview (as mentioned in the relevant syllabus).
Examination Center: Birendranagar, Surkhet, Karnali Pradesh.
Examination fee: The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 400/- will have to be paid. In case of candidates applying in additional advertisement towards the inclusive group, an additional fee for each additional group will be Rs. 200/- will have to be paid.
Last date for submission of application: 10/16/2079 and double fee till 2078/10/23.
1. Assistant / Associate Accountant, Administration, General Administration / Accounts : S.L.C./S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Or pass the same.
2. Assistant Sub Engineer, Engineering, Civil, General : S.L.C./ S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Or passed equivalent and trained in related subject or TSLC/SEE in related subject from technical school. Passed the course or S.L.C./ S.E.E. with technical and professional subjects towards civil engineering at secondary level. Or pass the same.
3. Water and Sanitation Technician, Engineering, Civil, Sanitary : S. L. C. / S. E. from a recognized educational institution. Or pass the same and get training in water supply and sanitation or get two years of experience in related subjects or take technical and professional subjects in civil engineering at secondary level S.L.C. / S.E.E. Or pass the same.
4. Amin, Engineering, Survey : S.L.C./ S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Or at least one year of training in surveying or geomatics after passing the same.
5. Deputy Technical Assistant, Agriculture, Soil Science, Horticulture, Crop Protection, Agricultural Extension: S.L.C./ S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Passed minimum one year JTA (Agriculture Science) training or taking agriculture subject T. S.L.C./ S.E.E. passed
6. Associate Animal Health Technician, Agriculture, Veterinary: S.L.C./S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Passed minimum one year JTE (Animal Husbandry / Animal Health) training or TSLC / S.E. with Agriculture (Animal Husbandry / Animal Health) subject. passed
7. Deputy Animal Service Technician, Agriculture, Lapodade : S.L.C./S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Having passed minimum one year JTA (Animal Science / Animal Husbandry / Animal Health) training or taking Agriculture (Animal Husbandry / Animal Health / Animal Science) subject T. S.L.C./S.E.E. passed
8. Assistant Women Development Inspector, Miscellaneous: S.L.C. from a recognized educational institution. Or pass the same.
9. Assistant Computer Operator, S.L.C./S.E.E. or equivalent in computer subject from various recognized institutes, S.L.C./S.E.E. from recognized institutes. Or having passed equivalent and having received at least three months computer training from a registered institution or S.L.C./S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Or equivalent and received three months computer training conducted by Ministry of Science and Technology (currently Ministry of Education, Science and Technology) for Semi-skilled Man power.
10. Gallery Guard, Education, Archaeology: Passed from a recognized educational institution with History and Culture as the core subject or equivalent.
11. Medicine, Health, Ayurveda: S.L.C./S.E.E. from a recognized educational institution. Or passed one year Assistant Ayurveda Worker Course with equivalent pass.
12. A.H.W., Health, H.E. A.H.W. from a recognized educational institution. Or passed CMA course.
13. Anami, Health, K.N. A.N.M. from a recognized educational institution. Passed the course.
14. Lab Assistant, Health, Me.L.Tech., J.M.L.Tech.: S.L.C./S.E.E. Or passed the one year course of Lab Assistant.
Note:- After implementation of grading system, S.L.C. / S. e. e. or in the case of candidates who have passed the same, those who have obtained a grade point of GPA 2 or above will be considered to have fulfilled the minimum qualification.